Prime medical network is a vast healthcare system that has 14 multi-specialty medical centers divided across Sharjah, Dubai, and Ajman. These centers offer the latest medical services, procedures, tests, and diagnostics across multiple medical specialties.
Prime medical centers offer the best healthcare facilities and are listed amongst the top community health providers in the UAE. Here, you have a list of specialist doctors available to treat all types of problems.
Each medical center offers a range of services from general practice to specialties, along with diagnostic facilities, and much more, all under one roof.
Prime medical centers have a record of having around 4000 medically insured and non-insured patients served daily across all the centers.
Prime medical centers are located in different residential areas in Ajman, Dubai, and Sharjah. With over 4000 medically non-insured and insured patients, these centers offer the following services.
- Offers diverse specialty out-patient services under a single roof
- Multiple specialist doctors available at all centers
- Complete diagnostic support for the convenience of the patient
- A centralized call center for booking appointments: 04 7070999
- Dedicated facilities for car parking in all centers
- Free Blackberry and iPhone apps for booking doctor’s appointments
- Prime medical centers are available in all central residential areas, offering a multi-location advantage for patients.
- Homecare facilities
- EMR, electronic medical records available at all call centers for allowing data sharing, getting the medical history of the patient.
- Aafreen Shaikh – Physiotherapist
- Dr. Alvin Casono – General practice
- Dr. Subash K – Pulmonologist
- Dr. Matheresa Madronero – Pediatrician
- Dr. Abdul Rafik AbdulMagd – Rheumatologist
- Dr. Sandeep Varma – Nephrologist
- Dr. Arun Karanwal – Oncologygist
- Dr. Arvind Kulkarni – Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Rizwan A. Kazi – Gastroenterologist, Endoscopist
- Dr. M. S. Kumar – Endocrinologist
- Dr. Gunasekar Gandhi – General surgery
- Dr. Snehal Desale – Dermatologist
- Dr. Gaurav Khurana – Dentist
- Dr. Abdul Subooh Rizvi Syed – Urologist
- Dr. Mustafa Hatim Mahseri – ENT specialist
- Dr. Anil Singh – Cardiologist
- Dr. Sandhya Shenoy – Internal medicine
- Ms. Jinu Mary Prasad – Clinical dietician
- Dr. Farida Pithawala – Gynecologist
Opening hours of Prime medical center are:
Saturday – Thursday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
Prime medical centers offer multiple special offers.
- Vitamin “D” offer
- 0% easy payment plans
- Pediatric clinic working hours 9 AM to 9 PM
- Orthopedic clinic working hours 9 AM to 9 PM
- Women’s package
- Vitamin B12 offer
- PCR swab collection for Luftansa Airline
- PCR swab collection for Air Arabia
- PCR drive-thru
- Diabetic packages
- Dental offer
The Prime medical centers can be contacted through several ways are given below:
Prime Medical Centers Phone Number
For appointments and further details, you can contact the centralized call center number.
Prime Hospital Number
+971 4 2929777
+971 4 2721549
Request an Appointment
You can also visit the website of Prime medical center to directly request an appointment.
No. 203, Shk. Saud Building, Opposite Al Reef Mall, Deira – Dubai – the United Arab Emirates