The most populous city in the United Arab Emirates is Dubai. This city aims to be the business hub of Western Asia. Dubai is known as the major global transport hub for cargo and passengers from around the world. Dubai’s economy basically relies on revenues from trade, aviation, tourism, real estate, and financial services.
Since Dubai is becoming the business hub for Western Asian countries it is attracting many people towards itself. Many people want to settle in Dubai for business, trade, and finding jobs at local places there. Dubai is offering many jobs to people around the world. It offers high wages and low taxes. For some people, it might be hard to find work in Dubai or to understand how to work there. This article will help people understand many things about how living and working in Dubai actually is like.
Things to Take Care of Before You Get There
Before getting to Dubai, you must take care of the following things :
- 1. Visa: Never forget to get the right visa. Your visa should never contradict the reason for your presence in Dubai. In order to work in Dubai, you must have a work visa.
- 2. Health and Labor cards: You must have your health and labor cards in Dubai. These will help you find better opportunities there.
- 3. Job Vacancies: Always make sure the place you are applying to has vast job vacancies. This makes your chance of getting a job easier.
- 4. Make a Powerful CV: Your CV is your first impression for the employer. Always make sure that your CV is very attractive and well-composed. This increases your chances of getting hired in Dubai.
- 5. Clothing: Clothing in Dubai is conservative since most of its population is Muslim.
- 6. Premarital Relationships: These kinds of relationships are illegal in Dubai and they have strict punishment for it.
- 7. Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol consumption is not allowed in public. If someone is seen doing that, this can take them to prison.
How to Find a job in Dubai?
There are some trustworthy online platforms that help find jobs in Dubai. You can register to them to find work and once you get a job you can apply for your visa and can move to Dubai and start earning for yourself. Dubai is an expensive place to live at though. Employers always prefer people with some good job experience. The jobs there mostly are found in malls, financial institutions, supermarkets Logistics and etc. One can not expect to get jobs based on engineering in Dubai easily. The rents are very high too. It is best if you live without family there. Makes it a little less expensive. Working in Dubai as a bachelor is very much recommended.
There are some UAE classified ad posting websites that help people find jobs and other websites can help find people a place to stay. But, before applying try to become skillful enough to do a job in Dubai as the competition is high. Make sure to take a look at them for work before going there and when you are there.