Dr. Nithyanandan Ramakrishnan Emergency Doctor Dubai UAE – Profile of Dr. Nithyanandan Ramakrishnan Emergency Doctor at Medeor 24×7 Hospital, Bur Dubai
Dr. Nithyanandan Ramakrishnan Emergency Doctor
MBBS, M.D(Emergency Medicine), Dip. A&E
– Specialist Registrar in Emergency and Trauma Center, Rashid Hospital, Dubai (2011-2015)
– Head of Clinical Services [HOCS] department of Accident,Emergency and Critical Care Medicine in Vinayaka Mission Kirupanda Variyar Medical College and Hospital, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India ( 2007 – 2010)
– Head of Departemment of Accident and Emergency Medicine at “Meekakshi Mission Hospital”, Madurai, TamilNadu, India ( 2006)
– Assistant Professor in the Department of Accident and Emergency Medicine at Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai, India
Member of Society of Emergency Medicine, India (SEMI) – from 2005
Clinical Expertise and Services Offered:
– Over 15 years of experience in the field of Emergency Medicine
– Received Pioneer in Emergency Medicine Award from Federation of Emergency Physicians India in August,2015
– Expertise in Quality Assurance, & time management skills
– Highly effective communication & interpersonal skills
– Able to relate to people at all levels.
– Cool temperament & an organized professional with a high level of competence
– Knowing & expected to act with honesty & integrity
– Committed, energetic & capable to shoulder responsibilities ensuring result & growth rapidly
– Being constantly ready to meet challenging goals & deadlines in career advancement & opportunities
Medeor 24×7 Hospital
Medeor 24×7 Hospital
PO Box: 26918
Consulates Area, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street (D 88)
Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Emergency Doctors in Dubai
A physician focused on the immediate decision making and action necessary to prevent death or any further disability both in the prehospital setting by directing emergency medical technicians and in the emergency department.
The emergency physician provides immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization, and disposition of a generally diversified population of adult and pediatric patients in response to acute illness and injury.
An emergency physician’s duty is to attempt to rule out life threatening problems under the constraints of what is standard of care to his circumstances, and to attempt to find out what is causing the patient’s symptoms and lead him to the resources and providers that would provide a more definitive diagnosis and treatment plan. An emergency physician tries to alleviate pain and suffering and provide short term medical care.
About Emergency Breakthrough
During an emergency situation we need to consider a lot of things. It is highly important especially for professionals to know the basic first aid techniques to help others who are victims of any uncertainty. Perhaps one would think that only nurses and doctors are the real advocates of the victims during the advent of any crisis, however, it is of great help if everybody can perform basic procedures to help save the lives of many when a situation calls for an emergency.
Emergency room professionals are expected to be able to treat a wide range of medical problems for the purpose of providing immediate relief to suffering patients. For trauma patients, it is their job to make sure the patient stays alive long enough for the patient to then be treated for the long-term.
Because patients with all kinds of injuries can be wheeled in at any time for immediate treatment, emergency room doctors need to have extensive know-how on a wide range of injuries and have to be quick and efficient in order to save lives.
If a hospital ends up hiring a doctor without proper training in emergency room situations then it could cost a person his or her life. Thus, hospitals need to be very careful in their selection process.
Training as a doctor in the medical field has always been identified as one of the hardest professions. Not only do doctors have to learn about the complexities of the human anatomy, diseases and injuries, and the medicines and techniques used to treat them, but they have to deal with saving human lives on a daily basis.
When a doctor loses a patient, it not only affects the patient’s family and loved ones emotionally and financially, it also affects the attending doctors. Losing a patient is never easy, both for the family and for the doctors.
Emergency treatment methods are a specific field of medicine that ER doctors need to specialize in. ER doctors are not afforded the usual time-frame that usual doctors are given. In fact, doctors who are used to working in clinics will probably be out of place working in such a fast-paced environment.
Emergency room medicine is a fairly new extension in the medical field. It only developed in the second half of the 20th century. Hence, many administrators are still adjusting to this area of medicine.