Dr. Nasser Ahmad Daaboul Pulmonologist Dubai UAE – Profile of Dr. Nasser Ahmad Daaboul Pulmonologist at Medcare Hospital, Jumeirah, Dubai
Dr. Nasser Ahmad Daaboul Pulmonologist
– Doctor in medicine (M.D) University of Cluj ,Romania,1982
– Internal medicine , Damascus central hospital MOH , 1985
– AEPS Pulmonology , Lyon France , 1988
– DIS Pulmonology , Lyon Academy , University Of Claud-Bernard , 1991
– Member of SPLF ( society of Pulmonology France )
– Member of Syrian association of Pulmonology
– Member of ERS ( European Respiratory Society )
– Internal medicine , Damascus central hospital MOH 1983-1985
– Assistant in Pulmonology in University Hospital, Lyon 1987-1991
– Specialist in Pulmonology , Hospital of Annonay France 1991-1993
– Private clinic in Damascus 1993-2013
– Head of Department of Pulmonology in Damascus central hospital MOH 1998-2013
– Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
– Lung function test ( Spirometry )
– Bronco-Pulmonary fibroscopy
– Bronchic and Pulmonary and pleural Biopsy
– Allergic tests for Asthma and allergic rhinitis and immunotherapy
– Pediatric Pulmonology
– Sleep Study
Hadiqa Street, Al safa, Near Al Safa Park
Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pulmonologists in Dubai
Pulmonologists, or pulmonary specialists, are physicians who study and treat diseases of the lungs, airways and chest, care for the very sick in critical care units, and are even medically equipped to handle sleep disorders.
Usually pulmonary specialists collaborate with your primary care provider and, depending on your ailment, are often part of a comprehensive team that may include everything from a cardiologist to an oncologist.
Importance of a Pulmonologists
Breathing is one of God’s most wonderful gifts. Breathing happens automatically but you do not realize how dreadful it will be when it will just suddenly stop. It is one of the most vital functions the body performs. When you encounter problems in relation to your breathing this is something that should really be a cause of your concern. Respiratory failure or respiratory infection is one the leading causes of death in many countries. This may be attributed to many factors such as genetics, pollutants irritants and even infectious diseases. Due to these factors it can affect the health of your lungs and your whole respiratory system.
When you are suffering from respiratory problems or respiratory infections, you can consult a pulmonologist. A pulmonologist, or otherwise known or called as pulmonary disease specialist, is a medical expert who has the right knowledge and the skill in giving a diagnosis and treatment of lung conditions and diseases. Pulmonology is considered as a sub specialty of internal medicine. Pulmonologists need to be knowledgeable of internal medicine plus other medical expertise to obtain certification.
How important is the role of a Pulmonologist? Your pulmonologist would be a part of a pulmonary care team. A pulmonary care team is made up of the respiratory therapists, nurse practitioners, respiratory care nurses and pulmonary function technicians. Each of them has an important role in ensuring that the treatment you would undergo would be to your advantage and eventually will cure you. The importance of having the whole team is to build up a treatment plan that the patient may go through. They would also enlighten you on the respiratory diagnostic tests and treatment options. They will also carefully explain to the patient as well as to the patient’s family the whole treatment so that you would be prepared psychologically, physically, emotionally and financially. Undergoing a treatment no matter how simple is never easy. It must be put in plain words to the patient what he has to go through so that questions that could be causing stress to him may be answered and he would know what to expect in the end.
It is imperative that you refer your case or concern to a pulmonologist who has the expertise to answer to your needs. You would not want to be diagnosed for the wrong illness because it may prove to be fatal for you later on. Furthermore, a pulmonologist keeps up to date with the latest technology that you can use for your treatment. It is highly important to be able to have a pulmonologist that is dedicated and has the advanced skills that would facilitated in procedures that are specialized for your particular concern in a fast, efficient and safe manner.