Dr. Ahmed El Rafei Immunologist
– Dr El Rafei is a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy & Asthma.
– Over 25 years of experience in the field of Allergy and Bronchial Asthma. One of the founding members of the Saudi Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, a concept previously unheard of in this part of the Middle East.
– One the founding members of the Emirates Allergy and Respiratory Society
– Was invited by many medical, non medical & public societies to lecture and update both the community and the medical profession about Asthma and Allergy
– Was selected by one of the most renowned International Pharmaceutical Companies to be its Medical Advisor/Consultant to benefit from his knowledge and expertise in the field
– Had publications in respectable international medical journals in the field of Allergy and Asthma
– American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI)
– American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
– American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS)
– European Academy of Allergology & Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
– The Emirates Allergy and Respiratory Society
– Saudi Society of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
– Nasal and Sinus Allergy
– Skin Allergy
– Food and Drug Allergy
– Insect Allergy
CosmeSurge and Emirates Clinics
Al Habtoor Business Tower, opposite Habtoor Grand Hotel
near Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Walk,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Immunologists in Dubai
An immunologist plays a very important role in medical malpractice cases. His expert testimony provides a strong basis for the court to whether or not declare the defendant guilty of the allegations filed against him. All medical fields are bound by a strong code of ethics and strictly implemented standards. So to make sure that the defendant has deviated from standard practices, an expert is called in to help the court figure out.
Also, an immunology expert authority can provide valuable information and materials that will help the jury or judge better understand the case in hand. Immunology is filled with technical terms and difficult scientific concepts, but through the help of a highly qualified immunologist, all the technicalities will be simplified and clarified.
But aside from his role in the courtroom, an immunology expert can also prove his importance in the prevention of lawsuits. Many companies and medical professionals hire immunologists to do a thorough investigation on their methods and practices. Doing this will help them determine whether or not they comply with the all standards and regulations.
Immunology is a branch of science that deals with the study of the immune system. An immunology expert or immunologist is a highly educated research professional whose job is to address all immunological issues concerning an individual. He usually does research in a laboratory, where he performs clinical tests, diagnosis, and evaluations to better understand the immune system.
To be a certified and licensed immunologist, one must have the following requisite degrees and certifications: a bachelor’s degree in the sciences, a doctor of medicine degree, a medical license, and series of training specializing in immunology.